Sunday, May 17, 2009

SUCKZZ and GG!!

Long time doesnt update my blog.. im sure many people miss me..GG!!

At last, 3 language exam ended.. happy bit bit.. these were my disasters.. fight for 3 days more and a full- stop for mid-year exam.. but this exam is SUCKZZ!!!

My biology.. SUCKZZ!!! objective part, so many get wrong.. 1 question 1.5 marks.. GG!!
My malay.. SUCKZZ!!! for my essay.. GG!!
My computer.. SUCKZZ!!! "How a webpage show in front of your eyes?" .. what kind of SUCKING question is this.. 10 marks tim.. GG!!
My english.. SUCKZZ!!! objective part, so many get wrong.. and for my essay.. GG!!
My physics.. SUCKZZ!!! so many answers different with Ah Du, ChinVern.. ready to fail.. GG!!
My chinese.. SUCKZZ!!! for my essay.. GG!!
My moral.. SUCKZZ!!! i hope teacher is a kind person.. GG!!

Never get this SUCKEDZZ before.. == better off now and read my chemistry, before i get SUCKEDZZ by my mom.. GG!!

3 comments:

Rayson said...

i reli miss u oo...
forgetful boy~~~

Rachel Lee said...

hihi...
long time didn see u update le...
finally...
haiz...
me oso died...
physics & sejarah didn pass...
GG...

Diabolo Boy said...

art 不dim?
erm..
call me lah,
then u will be proud.
lolx..