Friday, September 18, 2009

糟糕

ytd was the 1st day of my puasa's holiday.. erm.. quite happy.. coz my sister back from Melaka.. n able to talk nonsense with me in this few days.. after 3 weeks of none conversation..

i searched my bag ytd.. i looked at my "jia ke" (actually a note writing all the exercise to be done in this holiday).. wow.. quite a lot.. then i started to search my bag for all the books.. u know wat?..

大代-好像不见了,不然是给俊雄拿了。。 不懂。。糟糕。。
新数-没带回来。。糟糕。
三角-有带回来喔。。爽..
作文-hotspot好像没带回来,但是有在学校找不到喔。。糟糕。。
英文-有带回来。。但不想做。。
生物-上次放在新讲堂,不懂给谁拿了,够力。。糟糕。。

it can be a good news.. cos im free in this holiday..
it can be a bad news.. cos im busy after holiday..
damn~~开学请不要找我。。本人很忙。。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...really can't find a?lol...
ur kai dai d hotspot oso didn't bring back...
bring back liao d hw oso haven do...
coz dunno do n lazy do..kaka^^